A Note from the President
Dear fellow pet lovers,
The Pet Stop Family understands without question pets are not only part of our families, but they are also a constant flow of love and comfort when we need it most. They are always there for us and bring so much joy to our lives. So as we continue navigating this uncharted territory surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic along with the rest of America and the world, I hope you can rest a little easier knowing we will continue to do all we can to help you continue to take care of them. The Pet Stop Family will remain by your side, every step of the way, to help ensure the health and wellness of your pets
Thank you for being part of our family. Squeeze your pet a little tighter and let’s all continue to stay safe and take care of each other.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from Pet Stop
At Pet Stop, our priority continues to be the health, safety, and care of you, our customers, your pets and our Dealer Network. To this end, we are vigilantly following the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 and working to identify and act on what can be done to continually balance safety and health while continuing to serve our communities as an essential service.
As communities continue to feel the increasing impact of the COVID-19 Virus, we recognize increasing concerns. In recent days, to protect pets, you and the Pet Stop dealer network, we have taken additional actions including:
- Instructing all of our Dealers to follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations as well as local health guidelines on the best practices for reducing risk.
- Providing quotes for installation remotely when possible.
- Frequently washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer before, during and in between appointments.
- Following CDC guidelines for “social distancing” (not shaking hands and maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet).
- Wiping down all equipment and materials with sanitizer before entering your property and prior to leaving your property.
- Using gloves when working with pets.
- Not entering home where an illness or quarantined individual may be present.
Our top priority is to ensure that all our customers feel comfortable and protected during these times. We know you have concerns and we want you to know we’re taking all the necessary precautions while continuing to provide the products and services you need. If you have special requests, please contact your local Authorized Pet Stop Dealer. We appreciate your understanding as we monitor this situation.
COVID-19 and Pets
To date, there is no evidence that companion animals or pets can spread COVID-19 (per CDC guidance). For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, we encourage you to visit the links below: