If you’re interested in running your own Pet Stop Dealership, it can be a fun and profitable venture. You would find it rewarding to earn a living by keeping cherished family pets safe at home while growing your own business, operating a Pet Stop® Pet Fencing Dealership might be just what you were looking for. Discover for yourself what hundreds of other pet loving entrepreneurs already know. Pet Stop offers world class products and the industry knowledge to put you on a fast track of success in the exploding pet industry.
Interested in Becoming a Dealer?
Just some of the advantages of joining the Pet Stop team:
- Low investment cost. Most Dealerships are started with capital of less than $25,000. It is always a good idea to have 18 months of living expenses during your initial business start up.
- Keep overhead low by starting your business from your home or existing business.
- 100% of capital invested goes right back into growing your business. Since Pet Stop is not a franchise, we do not charge any royalty fees. 100% of Pet Stop profits are from product purchases made from our Dealerships and sold to consumers. When you’re successful – we’re successful. And not before.
- Pet Stop provides all the products, knowledge, training and continued support you need to be successful in the Pet Fencing Industry.
- Large territories and dealer-friendly contract terms.
- Pet Fencing is a large and important category.
- 45 million U.S. households have one or more dogs.
- Americans spend over $30 billion on their pets every year!
- 50 million U.S. households have cats. (Our products work on cats too!)
- By most conservative estimates there are over 1 million pet fences and growing
Experience you can trust
If anyone understands the potential of the electronic pet fencing market, it would be Pet Stop President, John Purtell. John is not just any industry insider – John created and grew the first pet fence brand, Invisible Fence®, in 1976 and now leads Pet Stop, a dynamic and growing nationwide network of pet fencing professionals.
After joining Pet Stop in 2003, John didn’t waste anytime assembling a team comprised of the most experienced electronic pet product professionals for engineering, operations, sales and marketing. Today, Pet Stop offers the most experienced management in the industry to assist you in all phases of your business.
Not only does Pet Stop have a world class management team at your disposal, your dealer peers will be an incredible resource for you too. We’re particularly proud of the fact 75% of Pet Stop Dealerships were previously with competing manufacturers such as Invisible Fence®, Dog Guard®, DogWatch®, PetSafe® and they chose to switch to Pet Stop making it the most experienced and fastest growing professionally installed pet fencing brand.
What does all this say about our Pet Stop Dealers? Well for one thing our dealers know a superior dog fence when they see it and opted to offer their valued customers the most technologically advanced, safest and most humane dog fence on the market today. Call it a sense of responsibility for your pet’s safety or just plain smart business, but over 100 Dealers moving to the Pet Stop brand can’t be wrong.
Unique to the Pet Stop brand is its ability to function on most other major brands. This gives your dealership access to all of the existing brands in your market for service. So while you may be starting a new dealership from scratch, you can advertise products and services to the already existing systems in your market. This generates instant revenue while developing a referral base for you and your products.